Frequently Asked Questions
- I receive a "non-playable resource found/ server issue" error message when streaming a scene.
- I have cleared my browser and I am still experiencing an issue streaming scenes on the site.
- My download speeds are slow/ The videos on the site keep buffering
- I am trying to download multiple scenes but the download is taking too long/ Download fails before completion
- How do I download scenes onto my desktop from the MYLF site?
- How do I download scenes onto my mobile device?
- How can I clear my cache & history on my browser?
iPhone/ iPadGo to Settings > Safari
Scroll down and tap Clear Cookies and Data.
Tap Clear Cookies and Data to confirm.
Open browserHit menu button
Go to settings
Go to privacy (if older Android - Privacy and Security)
Select "Delete Personal Data" (if older Android - once P and S selected, pick and choose to clear history, cookies, cache, and saved passwords)
Pick and choose to clear history, cookies, cache and saved passwords
Use the link below to see if you have any issues with your software, hardware, or Internet connection.
Please also try logging into your account via a different browser other than the one you’re using and letting us know if that works for you? If so, you may need to update the browser you were previously using.
Make sure the player software is up to date (different update links for different media players):
You can run a speed test on your desktop or mobile device with this link: http://www.speedtest.net/
Please note: If you have installed or using a download manager, dynamic IP, or VPN, please disable that and try downloading again. We’ve found that these programs do more harm than good for a number of our members including affecting speeds and video playback and have even been the cause of a few member account blocks.
You may also contact your ISP for details and assistance regarding your Internet connection speed.
Please be advised, downloading multiple and/or large files may causes your Internet speed to slow down. Most Internet Service Providers (ISP) will throttle or reduce your download speed. If large amount of data is downloaded in short period of time, depending on your ISP data plan, your speed may reduce once you have reached your data limit.
We recommend to download our videos one at a time for optimal speed. You may also contact your ISP for details and assistance regarding your Internet connection speed.
- Selecting the scene of your choice
- While on the scene’s page, place your cursor over the "download" link. The "download" link is located on the bottom right corner under the video player of each scene.
- Select the desired quality you wish to download.
Here is a link to a video demonstrating how to download on our desktop site: [REPLACE SCREENSHOOT]
Note: All iPhone and iPad devices do not support the option to download videos from our sites.
- Select the scene of your choice to download.
- Click on "add to favorites" link located underneath each scenes.
- Click on drop-down menu located on top of our homepage and select "favorites"
- On our favorites page, you may select the desired quality you wish to download underneath each of our scenes on this page.
Here is a link to demonstrate the steps for downloading our scenes on your mobile device: http://screencast.com/t/LerzgvMCDY1h
Use the following links below as a guide for the appropriate browser:
- Chrome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARx8DueDNGg
- Firefox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGAgFxHSmKw
- IE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZGu9jY_e4
- Safari: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkugvkRvgdc
- Opera: http://www.youtu.be/QF39CCMDBRw
- Edge: http://www.youtu.be/2AwVf5ezRQU
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Scroll down and tap Clear Cookies and Data.
- Tap Clear Cookies and Data to confirm.
- Open browser
- Hit menu button
- Go to settings
- Go to privacy (if older Android - Privacy and Security)
- Select "Delete Personal Data" (if older Android - once P and S selected, pick and choose to clear history, cookies, cache, and saved passwords)
- Pick and choose to clear history, cookies, cache and saved passwords